Saturday, July 28, 2007

Welcome Jaro and Avey






For all of you that have requested pictures of the newest members to our family, may I present Jaro and Avey!
They are almost 11 weeks old as of this post and they are keeping us very, very, very busy.
Chris has wanted these guys for years and in a moment of weakness and impulse well, we got them. Anyone who knows me can see how I could not resist the temptation of having these two join our already crazy lives. Why not, whats two high energy puppies that will soon enough be high energy 70lb dogs!
Chris plans on taking them to Baja and to the mountains to kite and I plan to cuddle up with them every night and listen to them snore while they dream their little puppy dreams.
We love them and can't wait for any of you that haven't had a chance to meet them to do so! I hope all is well with all of you :) Erin

3 comments:

Tonia said...

I can see where they get their good looks. Hee hee.
Good luck with the potty training!!
Cheers,
Tonia

Laurie said...

Hi,
We really would like to meet our "grandkid's" ASAP! Hope you are getting enough sleep and they don't keep you running too much!

Love,
Laurie and Kevin

Dave said...

I just got my BB to work as a modem for my notebook. Vicki just showed your new kids to their great-grandparents. They were very impressed! See you soon!

Love,

Dave and Vicki